QuickBooks, double entry online accounting software marketed by Intuit, provides financial tools pertaining to small businessmen and large financial behemoths alike and caters to millions of users worldwide. The software's primary purpose is to abate the "primitive" use of multiple tables, spreadsheets and tracking sheets necessary to document and maintaining the accounting errands of a company. It can also be customized based on the needs of the business utilizing the software.
Every business unit existing on earth requires a set of individuals who can connect the dots between the product maintenance and the customer satisfaction. They are called technical support executives. In general, QuickBooks technical support services attempt to solve specific problems and provide resolutions rather than imparting training, customization or other supported services. These can be delivered over by email, live support software on a website and telephonically. Depending on the issue to be resolved and the suitability of the user who is seeking the resolution, these services provide a remotely accessed diagnosis as well.
QuickBooks users, on a daily basis, face with a host of issues which can be categorized under one of these few enlisted classification:
• How to import or export data
• The functionalities to compute Sales Tax and dealing with related issues
• Managing payroll: how to setup and run
• Support for QuickBooks payroll
•Managing QuickBooks account
• Managing invoice, payments, bills and tracking inventory
• Working with integrated banking services
• Troubleshooting printing issues and QuickBooks online browsing.
A user seeking a technical support doesn't have to befuddle on an assorted array of support available online. What's best to cheer about is that Intuit has in store what you call a "complete package". Though a Google search will land you a handsome repository of Intuit technical support links, finding the befitting choice is difficult. This article serves exactly the same purpose to save your precious time and spoon feed you the "sources" you have been looking for. QuickBooks Support Online (QBSO) and the Desktop/Windows users can benefit from the same alike.
• QucikBooks help Telephonically: The Intuit users who find solace in seeking direct help from experts can opt for this option. They will walk you through minute details covering your most intrigue queries. Call +1-877-220-8310 for help. It's open 24 hours regularly.
• Seeking Direct text-based support: To those users who either shy away to call or who find comfort in connecting via text-based support, email or live chat support service is definitely the right mix of good Samaritans. As long as users have sound internet connectivity, the queries will be responded to by experts well on time and expeditiously. Normally they revert in 1 business day. And the coolest part is that this service is available 24/7.
• Why not give it a shot to Intuit Community/Forums online: With several thousands of users including experts worldwide being active registered members of the community, zeroing on your problem becomes so easy. With an easy functionality, users just have to type their queries on the "Ask" panel and enter their email ids. Depending on the quality of your problem, one can expect sound satisfactory responses. A word of caution for "Inpatients" as open forums might take more than usual time to receive resolutions.
With advancements in Internet technology, the remote access diagnosis has become the norm of the day. The QuickBooks technical support executives can remotely access users' desktop/workstation to rectify the issues hurting their business. The experts can also lend a helping hand "in person" to the ones who might suspect losing data via remotely accessed diagnosis channels.
Though free technical support services on offer by the Intuit have many takers, the independent technical service providers with their "premium services" have also been received well by users. The benefits they purport are well in-line with what Intuit offers with supplemental services like QuickBooks Support, QuickBooks Accountant & Enterprise Version Support and resolution of multiple issues per call among others.